Welcome to TEAM FIAT :)

Amogh Chaphalkar

Jun 1, 2010, 12:34:28 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
Hi Guys !!

First of all let me apologise to all of you for the prank I played
yesterday about the group shutting down :) But it was all for a good
cause. For the past few months we have been working on launching
something better and our efforts have now borne fruit. There was also
a thread on our group which talked about moving to a better format.
Well, your voices were heard and here we are guys : Welcome to TEAM
FIAT !! Our group / forum has now found a new home at : http://www.teamfiat.co.in/

Please explore the website similar to how all of us explored our
Italian beauty's. The forum is located here : http://teamfiat.co.in/forum/
Register right away and start posting :)

You can do all the things in this forum that you can do other forums :
upload pictures inline, insert smileys (as many as you want), youtube
video links etc

I once again urge you to start using the forum and learn things as you
go. It's not that difficult. We have uploaded some "How To" guides in
the announcements sections. Of course, we will be there to help you in
case you have any queries. This group will stay open for a few days
till all of us get completely familiar with the forum.

Last but not the least : this forum belongs to ALL of us. All of us
are an equal part of it and will always be :) However, special thanks
must be sent out to Grandeur, Cha0s, VahanPujari and Amit for their
inputs, efforts and contribution. Grandeur put in the most efforts and
all of us really owe him one !!

Good luck guys and see you at our new home. I feel immensely proud to
be associated with all of you and this group. :)

Amogh

Amogh Chaphalkar

Jun 1, 2010, 12:28:19 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com

Grandeur / Sandeep

Jun 1, 2010, 12:42:15 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
Welcome Guys!

On Jun 1, 9:28 am, Amogh Chaphalkar <amogh.chaphal...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Guys !!
>
> First of all let me apologise to all of you for the prank I played yesterday
> about the group shutting down :) But it was all for a good cause. For the
> past few months we have been working on launching something better and our
> efforts have now borne fruit. There was also a thread on our group which
> talked about moving to a better format. Well, your voices were heard and
> here we are guys : Welcome to *TEAM FIAT !! *Our group / forum has now found

Harish Krishnan

Jun 1, 2010, 12:43:03 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Awesome :) :) I smsed Sandeep yesterday and realized that it was one of your pranks :)

Team FIat ki Jai ho :)

BTW are you in Mumbai by any chance?

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Hariharakrishnan
BlogAdda.com

Follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/harishk to know what I am doing
I am on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/harishk

Roy Johnson

Jun 1, 2010, 12:43:39 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
What a way to go!!!

Roy J
__________________
Ph:+91-471-6418616
Mbl:+91-94474 51161
___________
www.royj.net

Nitin Gera

Jun 1, 2010, 12:45:35 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Amogh and team! :).
The new home beckons!

Nitin
--
www.nitingera.com
Where there is a wheel, there is a way

Arvind Rishi

Jun 1, 2010, 12:48:14 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Amogh and his famous pranks! Good going guys, I hope we do transfer some good threads from this group on to the new forum for future reference.

Regards,
Arvind Rishi

Amogh Chaphalkar

Jun 1, 2010, 12:50:02 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Yes !!

That is the next task. And we need your help / support to transfer the good threads.

Priy@ Nayar

Jun 1, 2010, 12:54:19 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Congrats you guys! way to go!! :) "a bold new drive" ? :D

VahanPujari

Jun 1, 2010, 12:55:54 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
Team,

Wel Come aboard !!!

Amit

On Jun 1, 9:50 am, Amogh Chaphalkar <amogh.chaphal...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Yes !!
>
> That is the next task. And we need your help / support to transfer the good
> threads.
>
> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Arvind Rishi <rishi.arv...@gmail.com>wrote:
>

> > Amogh and his famous pranks! Good going guys, I hope we do transfer some
> > good threads from this group on to the new forum for future reference.
>
> > Regards,
> > Arvind Rishi
>
> > On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 10:13 AM, Roy Johnson <royjo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> What a way to go!!!
>
> >> Roy J
>
> >>  --

Vijairaj

Jun 1, 2010, 12:58:53 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Great work guys! The news has made this a wonderful day.
I now feel even more proud in owning a GP

रमेश मधुसूदन जोशी

Jun 1, 2010, 1:01:23 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
I said so !!! By the way, I really liked the logo.

shake

Jun 1, 2010, 1:10:24 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
congrats to all for making it!!!! Now its even more fun to be here!!!
BTW will the new group be in continuation or everything will be
transferred from PUG to TF?
-shake

Abhijeet Barve

Jun 1, 2010, 1:10:41 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
ha ha ha ha ha...

A bold new site for our bold drives :)

2010/6/1 रमेश मधुसूदन जोशी <rmj...@gmail.com>
I said so !!! By the way, I really liked the logo.

"If at first you don't succeed, call it Version 1.0"

Grandeur / Sandeep

Jun 1, 2010, 1:12:26 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
Shake we need your support. Sort out your started topics and bring it
on here!

रमेश मधुसूदन जोशी

Jun 1, 2010, 1:20:39 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
any chance of getting this advertised on teambhp and carwale?

Amogh Chaphalkar

Jun 1, 2010, 1:21:18 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
No !!

2010/6/1 रमेश मधुसूदन जोशी <rmj...@gmail.com>
any chance of getting this advertised on teambhp and carwale?

sambit kundu

Jun 1, 2010, 1:23:50 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Keep it up Amogh. Kudos to you guys for taking us forward.

Sambit

jumu

Jun 1, 2010, 1:28:39 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
Amogh and team

Great !! Amogh is known for his pranks but this one was for the
better. We appreciate :). The excitement begins again.

Abdul

On Jun 1, 9:34 am, Amogh Chaphalkar <amogh.chaphal...@gmail.com>

shake

Jun 1, 2010, 1:32:42 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
sure sandy, will do!!!
-shake

keshav

Jun 1, 2010, 1:34:42 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
Amogh, Grandeur, Cha0s, VahanPujari, Amit

Thank you guys, for all the hard work. The site looks very
promising. Is this the first time in India, that there is a
website(fan/users) dedicated to specific cars ?

-keshav

Gopinathan Balakrishnan

Jun 1, 2010, 1:35:55 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Amogh and team for your excellent work. You guys rock!!!!

Aaditya Mohan

Jun 1, 2010, 1:37:44 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
I am blown off my feet.... This is too amazing...

I think we should throw a treat to Amogh, Grandeur, Cha0s, VahanPujari and Amit on our next meet. They do deserve it and much more.... Thank you guys!!!! Hats off to you!

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:05 AM, Gopinathan Balakrishnan <gop...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Amogh and team for your excellent work. You guys rock!!!!

Regards,

Aaditya,

keshav

Jun 1, 2010, 1:38:32 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
Guys,

Register soon, make sure you retain the same user name :)

-keshav

Arvind Rishi

Jun 1, 2010, 1:42:27 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
We are already talking about a meet to celebrate the "TEAM FIAT". Jump in the discussion on the Forum.

Regards,
Arvind Rishi

Prax

Jun 1, 2010, 2:19:22 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
This is awesome guys.

On Jun 1, 9:34 am, Amogh Chaphalkar <amogh.chaphal...@gmail.com>

Ravi

Jun 1, 2010, 2:20:05 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
Good new finally.;-)

Amogh, please mention about this new forum in main page - "About this
group".

On Jun 1, 10:42 am, Arvind Rishi <rishi.arv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are already talking about a meet to celebrate the "TEAM FIAT". Jump in
> the discussion on the Forum.
>
> Regards,
> Arvind Rishi
>

> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM, keshav <keshav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Guys,
>
> > Register soon, make sure you retain the same user name :)
>
> > -keshav

Amogh Chaphalkar

Jun 1, 2010, 2:25:01 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Oh yeah !!

Thanks Ravi for pointing that out :)

Roy Johnson

Jun 1, 2010, 2:27:15 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Amogh. I have a small suggestion regarding the Garage Section.
Thought it will be better if we could add the following sub sections into spares and accessories group
Wheels & Rubber - for all discussions on alloys, wheel alignment, Tyres and the like.
Engine/Torque - for all discussions on engine, petes, filters, etc
ICE also can be brought under this if required.

Roy J
__________________
Ph:+91-471-6418616
Mbl:+91-94474 51161
___________

Gautam Khadse

Jun 1, 2010, 2:48:46 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Awesome Awesome Awesome .. the WAIT was worth every bit ..... and now am waiting for the stickers .. lets have all the creative minds pouring in their designs .. i love it !!!!!!!!

Might i suggest

-Avatars /profile pictures for members
-stickers ( quick quick quick)
-a picture of palio (  .. its the legend of the fiat stable )

Amogh Chaphalkar

Jun 1, 2010, 2:50:56 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Avatars / profile pictures are already enabled

Stickers are being worked upon. You will have the update soon

No Palio. We are specifically sticking to new generation Fiat's here.

M John

Jun 1, 2010, 2:56:36 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Great work Amogh. I have just joined. Looking forward to an interesting interaction with all of you.
Johnny

Gautam Khadse

Jun 1, 2010, 2:59:37 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Am sorry for being too excited and not checking out the features before posting ... one more suggestion if I may .. include a chat applet .. chatroom

richieRich

Jun 1, 2010, 3:44:16 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
Amogh,
I was shocked y'day to c tht post ... btw nice surprise.

One thing though please advertise the site where ever possible that
will help us to strengthen our database.
I will from my end so tht more n more punters/prospective ones can
join the group.
But a word of caution, we need to cross-check the identity of the new
ones to be joining so tht we can have only punto lovers and not ppl
disguised as punto owners and infact comming up with issues to defame
the car/fiat service etc.

Lets rock the other page then ...
cheers

Sap

On Jun 1, 2:59 am, Gautam Khadse <gautamkha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Am sorry for being too excited and not checking out the features before
> posting ... one more suggestion if I may .. include a chat applet ..
> chatroom
>

> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 12:26 PM, M John <many.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Great work Amogh. I have just joined. Looking forward to an interesting
> > interaction with all of you.
> > Johnny
>
> > On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 12:20 PM, Amogh Chaphalkar <
> > amogh.chaphal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Avatars / profile pictures are already enabled
>
> >> Stickers are being worked upon. You will have the update soon
>
> >> No Palio. We are specifically sticking to new generation Fiat's here.

> >>  --

Sushil

Jun 1, 2010, 3:57:23 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
Man ,

you are just awesome ...i must say ... Congrats ..I see the
entrepreneur in u taking over now ...way to go Mate..

regards
Sushil

On Jun 1, 5:34 am, Amogh Chaphalkar <amogh.chaphal...@gmail.com>

pramit

Jun 1, 2010, 4:19:28 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
wow ! this is really nice ... so there indeed is a fraternity of
people who are so in love with their Punto's. I own a bullet before i
got the Punto. As you guys know , there are bullet clubs and stuff
like that in almost every other city. I am simply delighted to see
something like this for the car I own as well.

Mohit Kumar

Jun 1, 2010, 4:55:13 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
All.

Its time for me to say goodbye now...
Regards,

Mohit

Mohit Kumar

Amogh Chaphalkar

Jun 1, 2010, 4:56:07 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Did not get you Mohit

Grandeur / Sandeep

Jun 1, 2010, 4:59:24 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
??? Is everything fine?
> > punto-users-group...@googlegroups.com<punto-users-group-indi­a%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/punto-users-group-india?hl=en.
>
> --
> Mohit Kumar- Hide quoted text -

VahanPujari

Jun 1, 2010, 5:00:34 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
I think Mohit is saying good bye to email group & welcoming the
forum :)

Ain't I right? <grinning>

On Jun 1, 1:56 pm, Amogh Chaphalkar <amogh.chaphal...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Did not get you Mohit
>

> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Mohit Kumar <mohi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > All.
>
> > Its time for me to say goodbye now...
> > Regards,
>
> > Mohit
> >> punto-users-group...@googlegroups.com<punto-users-group-indi­a%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> >> .
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/punto-users-group-india?hl=en.
>
> > --
> > Mohit Kumar

Yashwanth

Jun 1, 2010, 5:00:22 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Amogh ! take a bow , fantastic initiative and execution, I actually enjoyed the the melodrama yesterday ;-)
Loved the layout of the site and m sure this is a giant leap and hopefully, will help tons of people who are seduced by cheaper cars and let go of pure love :-)  sense will prevail

Cheers
Yash

PS This was my draft reply to your dramatic announcement yest
pakde rehena . . chodna nai . . . pakde rehena . . chodna nai . . . pakde rehena . . chodna nai . . .

AnanÐ

Jun 1, 2010, 5:09:05 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Good work Amogh and team.... Was sure that u'd get things going on man...

Good going... Keep up the good work...
Regards,
AnÐy

Naveen Rao

Jun 1, 2010, 6:21:43 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
I know its time to bid adieu to PUG. But honestly, feeling sad about it.

Naveen

रमेश मधुसूदन जोशी

Jun 1, 2010, 7:03:07 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
I am having extremely less number of mails in my inbox thanks to the new site. Feels strange.

Amogh Chaphalkar

Jun 1, 2010, 7:04:06 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
You can subscribe to all the threads and then you will have an email every time there is a new post in those threads :)

2010/6/1 रमेश मधुसूदन जोशी <rmj...@gmail.com>
I am having extremely less number of mails in my inbox thanks to the new site. Feels strange.

Gonein60secs

Jun 1, 2010, 8:55:12 AM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
Thanks all for all the efforts ...love you guys .
You all rock ...Our unity and sharing is our strength

On Jun 1, 9:34 am, Amogh Chaphalkar <amogh.chaphal...@gmail.com>

Vignesh

Jun 1, 2010, 10:58:56 AM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
OMG amogh saab,
u rock.thank u for the forum.if u want any help in the web design part,i can help.i do web designing part time though i m  a mech engg student.i can even manage php forums with ma frnd who is an expert.

Vignesh

Some people drive cars...I Drive a Palio ..

vks

Jun 1, 2010, 2:05:43 PM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
wow, this is wonderful! site looks good & hope to see less of
pranks ;-)

it was a bit cruel prank about the shutdown, I felt lonely for the 1st
time after being a punter..

all eez well for now & forever, let me pray :-)

Thanks for the bold new drive, let's make it a great success!

Regards,
sujith

On Jun 1, 10:42 am, Arvind Rishi <rishi.arv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are already talking about a meet to celebrate the "TEAM FIAT". Jump in
> the discussion on the Forum.
>
> Regards,
> Arvind Rishi
>

> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM, keshav <keshav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Guys,
>
> > Register soon, make sure you retain the same user name :)
>
> > -keshav

Grandeur / Sandeep

Jun 1, 2010, 2:09:44 PM6/1/10
to Punto Users Group India
Next time u meet Amogh. Kill him lol

Hey thanks for your appreciation we will together make it a big
success for sure and thanks for everybody's support.
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/punto-users-group-india?hl=en.-Hide quoted text -

AnanÐ

Jun 1, 2010, 5:48:56 PM6/1/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Gandeur/Amongh and Gang Great job... Way to go now....

Regards,
AnÐy