My Punto on National Highway 2

sambit kundu

May 31, 2010, 7:00:39 AM5/31/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

It is really sad  that PUG is shutting down. I don't know what may be the cause as Amogh was silent on it, but must say this Forum was full of activities and I was very comfortable and happy being part of this group. Hope it does not shut down.

On this eve, I would like to share another music video composition on mine shot at National Highway 2 where we tried to capture the spirit of Drive on a Highway and wanted to capture my Punto on this backdrop with a music composed by me. For any of you, the language will be alien but I hope you will understand the spirit of freedom through this song of mine.

Adieus.

Sambit