Member database

M John

May 26, 2010, 7:03:40 AM5/26/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Glad to be part of this group. What is the info required for the database?
Johnny

Ravi

May 26, 2010, 7:54:56 AM5/26/10
to Punto Users Group India
Just send your and your car details to Amogh.

M John

May 27, 2010, 12:05:50 AM5/27/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
My details:-
Name: Mohan John, Residing in Greater NOIDA,
My car: Medium Grey, MJD Emotion Pack. Purchased from Aspi Motors Ahmadabad on 14 Dec 09. Purchase through CSD. Registered at Delhi. First servicing done on schedule. No problems experienced till date. Additional jobs undertaken: Underbody antirust, silicon treatment on paintwork, reverse parking sensor fitted. This is being marketed by Fiat, and will not void warranty. Opted for extended warranty, and roadside assistance. Insurance through Tata AIG - they have a better than normal package for Tata/Fiat vehicles. KPL consistently 20+, came down to 16+ in the summer, improved to 18+ after modifying driving style - basically keeping RPM to 2000 and below. Done 6000+ km. I bought a Fiat alloy rim to replace steppney. It was expensive - Rs 10500/- for rim plus Rs 285/- for Fiat logo!  Enjoying the car.

Arvind Rishi

May 28, 2010, 12:40:57 PM5/28/10
to Punto Users Group India
Hi Mohan,

Can you give more details about the FIAT marketed REVERSE PARKING
SENSOR, does it has a display unit also or just the beeper and how
good is the sensing ability (like can it sense pets especially dogs)

Thanks & regards,
Arvind
> > punto-users-group...@googlegroups.com<punto-users-group-indi a%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > .

CHA0S

May 28, 2010, 1:02:17 PM5/28/10
to Punto Users Group India

Didnt you get Fiat RSA for FREE???
December cars get it free...

M John

May 29, 2010, 12:01:51 AM5/29/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
The sensor only has the audio, no display. I have not checked its ability to detect pets. Seems OK to me otherwise. It is manufactured by Autocop and marketed by Fiat with Logo etc. The fitting was done by the Autocop technician who came home for the job. It cost around 4500/=, and has four sensors on the rear bumper.
Johnny

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 10:32 PM, CHA0S <aashay.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

Didnt you get Fiat RSA for FREE???
December cars get it free...

Arvind Rishi

May 29, 2010, 12:07:21 AM5/29/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! that was helpful, I am looking for one now since I was about to crush  a dog yesterday

Regards,
Arvind Rishi
341.png

AnanÐ

May 30, 2010, 10:53:04 PM5/30/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Ive got the Same Autocop Parking sensors for 3299 with fitting and without cutting any wires....
The display has beeps and info displayed on the screen when its activated...

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 9:31 AM, M John <many...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Regards,
AnÐy

M John

May 31, 2010, 12:03:36 AM5/31/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
AnanD you got a better deal than I got. I have paid the markup for the logo I guess.
Johnny

Arvind Rishi

May 31, 2010, 12:12:41 AM5/31/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Andy,

From where have you got it installed.

Regards,
Arvind Rishi

M John

May 31, 2010, 1:15:23 AM5/31/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
I bought the item from the NOIDA Tata showroom. They contacted the Autocop chap who then came home (Greater NOIDA) and he fitted it in situ. No wires cut & technically warranty not voided.
Johnny

AnanÐ

May 31, 2010, 3:16:16 AM5/31/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Sorry it was 3200 with fitting.. Typing error...

The same guys from where i get my accs done for my car from sion...

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 8:23 AM, AnanÐ <andy...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Regards,
AnÐy