PSP for Punto.

vipul

May 30, 2010, 12:44:48 AM5/30/10
to Punto Users Group India
Hi! every one i have a Sony PSP 2000 series i wanted to put that in my
punto as i dont use it in home any more but i just cant able to figure
out what will i do with that? it has got wifi but finding a wifi
signal in a car is very difficult. For music i have pioneer music
system with ipod support. i was thinking to put reverse camera but
again i think PSP cant be used as a Display Screen as there is no
video in.Any advice or suggesstion from you guys.

Arvind Rishi

May 30, 2010, 1:52:31 AM5/30/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Vipul for wifi in car you would need some device like this

I don't think these are still not available in India and also how compatible are these.

The other option would be to check with the commercial Wi-Fi players like Tikona Broadband

Do you plan to get a display unit also in the car to connect to your PSP

Regards,
Arvind Rishi

vipul

May 30, 2010, 2:12:20 AM5/30/10
to Punto Users Group India
tikona braodband will not work for car its for home use as it can be
installed in a stationary place not in a moving car well there are
other options available in market which can be used to route data from
a mobile data cards (reliance and tata) to wifi but then they has
limited data transfer plans if it was unlimited then you would have
infinite amount of audio and video to enjoy in car.I am still clue
less what to do with psp in car only thing i think i can do is watch
videos But as i drive the car always so again i wont be able to enjoy
video while driving.