Last minute meet

Amogh Chaphalkar

May 29, 2010, 8:29:35 AM5/29/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
I am meeting Aashay & Sandeep (Grandeur) @ Khandala. Leaving just now.

This meet just got planned a few minutes back. In case anybody wants to join call me. We will be having dinner at Khandala. I can be reached on 997 0000 495

Amogh

VahanPujari

May 29, 2010, 2:38:59 PM5/29/10
to Punto Users Group India
Hey guys

Trust you would have enjoyed the meeting. :)

Just saw this post else it would have been very very tempting to join
you guys though looked tough

Amit

On May 29, 5:29 pm, Amogh Chaphalkar <amogh.chaphal...@gmail.com>

CHA0S

May 29, 2010, 3:02:18 PM5/29/10
to Punto Users Group India
the meet was just go hello hi and comeback....

Basically we all were actually driving randomly...

I was just driving my 1.4 around for the fun after 2 days of break to
my punto. on the empty imax road around 5.30 pm..
Amogh called me, he was bugged staying at home and wanted to go for a
drive, invited me.

I called grandeur, even he was just driving on palm beach road
enjoying his MJD, wind in the hair....

All game and met at kamat.

i left from sion at 6.30 pm. reached kamat at 8pm dot. I faced weekend
traffic just reaching vashi.. joined grandeur on the expressway start
at 7.20 pm.

Overall I finally got my 3 week old WISH!!! to drive flatout on the
express way.. :D

loving every moment. spent on the exp way!!!

VahanPujari

May 29, 2010, 3:31:32 PM5/29/10
to Punto Users Group India
Wow !!!

Gr8 experience.

AnanÐ

May 30, 2010, 10:56:20 PM5/30/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Sorry i was off to Daman on the weekend.... Couldnt make it.. Mayb Next time i'll make it sure...

Regards,
AnÐy