Fuel Economy MJD punto after 10000km driven

Chandrashekar J

Jun 7, 2010, 12:31:14 AM6/7/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Dear Punto users

I would like to share the fuel economy of  my 9000km driven MJD punto. Last week I travelled  bangalore to vellore at constant speed of 80km. the Average consumption was 26.9 km/l ( I was traveling alone)

while return journey the mileage was 24.1km/l at 70 km speed ( night drive)

well the instant consumption displays provide great details for  driving. I understand the punto drives  well at speed of 70 to 80km in terms of fuel economy, handling and ride domains

I also feel this may be one off reports unless others also claim the same....

--
Chandrashekar J

26.9.jpg
24.6.jpg

Naveen Rao

Jun 7, 2010, 12:40:23 AM6/7/10
to punto-users...@googlegroups.com
Dear Chandrashekar,

Thanks for sharing this. I am not too sure if you are aware : but the PUG has moved to a wonderful new web portal with great features related to forum capabilities. You can visit and register at: www.teamfiat.co.in.

Hope to see you on the forum.

Cheers,
Naveen