Fwd: Invitation for Charity dinner on oct 23rd

1 view

Punjabi Unlimited - President

Oct 12, 2015, 7:36:17 AM10/12/15
to PU Information Mailbox
Please consider attending this wonderful program for a great cause.

“Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle. Happiness never decreases by being shared” - Buddha

Hello Friends,

We are hosting a charity dinner to raise funds for The Aniridia Foundation International (http://www.make-a-miracle.org ). Please come out and support this great cause. All donations are tax deductible and will go towards educational programs, patient support and/or research (which will allow so many patients to enjoy beauty of this amazingly vibrant world) for Aniridia.

For those who don’t know, our daughter Anoushka has this very rare eye disorder so your presence at this occasion would mean the world to us!

We assure you that you will experience the best indian food in town, lively entertainment (live jazz band and performances by young and talented dancers/singers), and most importantly, the ability to feel great about being a part of this significant cause. Please don't miss out, your generous donations may be the reason for someone's smile in future.

Check out our website for event details/more information and purchase your tickets via http://www.anoufoundation.com
Thank You :)