Chanakya Play information..please support & forward

Punjabi Unlimited - President

May 1, 2016, 8:23:39 PM5/1/16
to PU Information Mailbox
FREE ONE LEVEL UPGRADE IF YOU TELL ARVIND THAT YOU ARE RESPONDING TO AN EMAIL FROM PUNJABI UNLIMITED.

Arvind Mahajan of AKM REALTY Presents
First time ever

Play "CHANAKYA' - Historical, Educational and Entertaining Hit

It has done 953 sold out shows in India in Last 25 years with same Lead actor "Manoj Joshi"

Manoj Joshi is a famous bollywood character actor you have seen in more than 100 movies like- Dabbang 2, Vivah, Hulchul, Phir Hera Pheri, Humgama, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Page 3, Guru, Devdas, Sanam re, Ghayal Returns, Golmal, Sarfarosh and many many more.

Please see testimonials from Akshay Kumar, Anupam Kher, Paresh Rawal & listen to Manoj Joshi Himself.

We encourage our community to come and see this Rare Historical Play. Its Rare that One team and artist have been doing the same play for 25 years and have been sold out since then.
Its the Character -Manoj Joshi is playing- Chanakya. Please do not miss this opportunity of seeing this classic event. We have brought so many celebrity singer shows. This is different and unique. Join us and bring children if you can. Google reviews of this play--you will be surprised.

Date- Fri, May 20- 8:00PM
Venue: Raleigh Memorial Auditorium

Akshay Kumar Testimonial- Akshay Kumar - Chanakya Promo

Anupam Kher Testimonial - Anupam Kher- Chanakya Promo

Paresh Rawal on Play - Paresh Rawal - Chanakya Promo

Manoj Joshi Himself on Play - Rajender Singh | Facebook

Tickets- $39, $59, $75, $99, VIP
Kids under 16- 40% off
Child Care Available By The Goddard School Morrisville

Please Encourage kids to come to see part of history and learn about the amazing personality Chankaya. Please check website for Chankya Details.
Also encourage kids to participate in Essay competition . Details attached and are on website.

Food Supporter -Indio Restaurant, Raleigh...
Special 12.99 Dinner on Day of show after 10PM
All tickets are 10% off to Indio Restaurant for 90 days after May 20.

Supported By
AKM REALTY
The Goddard School
Geet Bazaar 88.1FM