Final Revised Basic Pay Scale Chart 2017 Government of Pakistan Employees download PDF

Punjab Teachers Association

Jul 3, 2017, 2:20:53 PM7/3/17
to Punjab Teachers Association
Here is the Revised Basic Pay Scale chart 2017 which is updates after the budget 2017. Here
You can check your basic pay how much increase in your basic pay. you can download this chart in the PDF format also.
Click here to download Final Revised Pay Scale Chart 2017 in PDF

Govt. Girls High School Pindigheb

Jul 30, 2017, 11:20:27 AM7/30/17
to punjab-teache...@googlegroups.com
plz send me subject wise 10 class result

muhammad iqbal

muhammad iqbal

Aug 14, 2017, 11:39:55 PM8/14/17
to punjab-teache...@googlegroups.com
ap ka msg abhi parha ha ab need ha to send karta mhn

Govt. Girls High School Pindigheb

Aug 15, 2017, 2:40:20 PM8/15/17
to punjab-teache...@googlegroups.com
yes send kr de