Breaking NEWS for Punjab Teachers Regarding Scale Up Gradation 26 Aug,2017 Summary Approved

Punjab Teachers Association

Aug 26, 2017, 1:17:49 PM8/26/17
to Punjab Teachers Association
AoA

Here is the Breaking NEWS for the teachers of Punjab the summary for the scale up gradation for teachers of Punjab has been approved by the CM of Punjab.
Promotion of all ESEs/PSTs SESEs/ESTs SESEs/ESTs ESTs  SSTs/SSEs SSTs Summary approved by *CM Punjab*
*Congratulations to all*
Detailed are given in this video Watch the video and get knowledge of this breaking NEWS with authenticate source. Click the link below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4P1bXEIoHo

From Today onward we post latest NEWS on our YouTube Channel And Subscribed our YouTube Channel you will get the notification of any news about Teachers
Info All
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsgxKdHt8T70lCICWPYTLKA