Startup Relationship Manager Job in Pune

Nishi kant

Apr 29, 2018, 10:48:46 PM4/29/18
to punestartupjobs

TAYS Pvt Ltd is Looking for Relationship Manager/Community Developer  for Pune Location for Co-working Space,  Startup & entrepreneur Community platform.
We are growing Startup,  Entrepreneurs and SMEs platform provide multiple services to our members.

Job Profile :
✅ To drive community platform focus to bottom line.
✅ CoWorking Space, shared & Office solution Selling skills.
✅ Bridge the gap between buyer and seller. Partners management
✅ Event planning, managing for community development
✅ Business Development, Marketing,  Sales skills
✅ Online and Digitalmarketing Engagement for members drive.
✅ Good Communication

Experience - 3 to 5 yrs Exp in Marketing,  Relationship Manager Community Manager

Check about us

send your resume  at con...@tays4business.com or tbl.wor...@gmail.com  | 9960672518