Survey questionnaire

Abhijit Athavale

Aug 8, 2013, 5:42:38 AM8/8/13
to PuneStartups, pune...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

We are running a short survey with the objective of understanding marketing challenges faced by  entrepreneurs in this group. We will make an attempt to address these challenges in our upcoming two day workshop on Developing a Marketing System for your Business.

It won't take longer than 5 minutes. This data is very important in the sense that a lot of people are going to be facing a similar challenge and building a standardized system would go a long way in helping alleviate it.

Abhijit Athavale

Aug 8, 2013, 10:16:28 AM8/8/13
to Sachin Lale, PuneStartups, pune...@googlegroups.com
Sure - we can do it starting next time.
On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 7:37 PM, Sachin Lale <sachi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Abhijit,
We have launched a Online Form builder https://www.formbean.com, allows user to create Surveys,event, registration and many more.  I appreciate if Punestartup groups can start using Formbean.com.

Best regards,
Sachin
Formbean.com - Online Form Builder
LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook

punestartups...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/punestartups?hl=en

Pune's
* Startups - http://groups.google.com/group/punestartups
* OpenCoffee Club - http://punestartups.org
* Tech - http://punetech.com/
* Startup Jobs - http://groups.google.com/group/punestartupjobs
* Students - http://groups.google.co.in/group/pocc-students

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PuneStartups" group.