Need help in creating Simple screen saver Android application.

Tejashree Deshpande

Aug 21, 2013, 3:39:30 AM8/21/13
to Pune-GTUG

Hello everyone,

I am new to latest Android Jelly Bean APIs, and I want to create an Simple screen saver Android application.

My requirements are-

I have a main/business android application running on tab.Whenever user does not perform any activity on main application, the secondary application which runs in background should display campaigns,advertisements ... very much like screen savers.

Whenever user wants to access main application , On screen touch, the main application should resume.

Can anyone help me out in this? I got to know about dayDream Service API supported in Android Jelly Bean version 17. But how can I achieve screen saver functionality using that API?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Tejashree Deshpande.

roh