Google IO13 Extended

jay w

Apr 5, 2013, 7:53:32 AM4/5/13
to Free Software Users' Group of PICT, circle_of...@googlegroups.com, pune...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Google IO, the most popular Tech event is around the corner and we are pleased to announce Google IO Extended Party in Pune. Help us organize this better by filling up a simple form published at

For those who are going to witness this event for the first time, Google IO is an annual event wherein Google announces major products, updates, new initiatives.

Event takes place at SFO (CA, USA). Developer community and technology enthusiasts who cannot attend the event in person can be a part of Google IO Extended parties organized in cities across the world and witness the excitement on big screen. Other than exciting developments and product launches food, fun and music is on the house.

We want maximum technology enthusiasts, students and entrepreneurs to be a part of this exciting event. Hence we would arrange the event once we have sufficient data.

Official Google IO 13 date is May 15-17 which is a weekday. We have an option to organize the event on a weekend.

You will find more details at https://developers.google.com/events/io/

Come join us, hackers, geeks, coders and interesting people
and have fun.
Cheers!!!

Google Developer Group

--