Java developer in MA

faiz malik

Aug 27, 2013, 11:05:11 AM8/27/13

Respond this Mail to faiz....@panzersolutions.com

Dear IT Proffesional,
Hope you are doing well !!
This is Fiaz Malik from Panzer Solutions, LLC,
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with the best number to reach and I will appreciate if you could send me a most updated word formatted resume ASAP .

Job Title:  Sr. Java Developer
Location:Southboro, MA
Duration:6+ months

NOTE: GREENCARD AND CITIZEN ONLY.

Job Description:
Sr. Java Application Developer
Sr. Java Application Developer with expertise in designing and developing non-web-based java applications with emphasis on asynchronous messaging, parsing xml and other file formats,

multi-threading, Java-based ETL, and batch processing. Minimum two years of experience as a hands-on Tech Lead with the ability to assist junior developers, as needed.

Must have:
• Java and JEE
• Messaging and JMS
• RabbitMQ and Spring Integration (Spring Integration is a specific set of libraries from Springsource)
• Java-based ETL and Spring Batch
• Hibernate and JPA using Oracle 11g
• REST Web services
• Tomcat and tcServer experience
• SVN, Maven, and Jenkins experience
• Experience writing technical design documents using UML
Desired:
• Fico Blaze Advisor Rule Management product experience – find someone with Blaze and it’s almost a certain deal
• EMC knowledge or similar company/product
• Experience with remote service support
• Oracle 11i experience; experience with Install Base, Service Support model, Service Ticket generation, Queue routing
• Local candidate preferred
Warm Regards,
Fiaz Malik • Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions LLC
360 Connecticut • Suite#159 • Norwalk, CT • 06854

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained here in is intended only for the confidential use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, disseminationcommunication is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this in error,, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and destroy this e-mailmessage OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that your email would be taken out of our
distribution list...

faiz malik

Aug 27, 2013, 10:13:06 AM8/27/13

Respond this Mail to faiz....@panzersolutions.com

Dear IT Proffesional,
Hope you are doing well !!
This is Fiaz Malik from Panzer Solutions, LLC,
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement please reply me with the best number to reach and I will appreciate if you could send me a most updated word formatted resume ASAP .

Job Title:  Sr. Java Developer
Location:Southboro, MA
Duration:6+ months

Note:Need only citizen and Green card holder only

Job Description:
Items in RED are MUST HAVE