Fwd: Engagement Invitation

amit bhalerao

Dec 21, 2013, 1:01:10 AM12/21/13
to Bhushan, Vimala N, satyajit ghadage, mayur_apalase, PRASANNA PRASADE, sunita766 ., Vidya Sawai, Prashant Gulaskar, Prashant Shirke, Arpit Mathur, Preeti Kapade, Sachin Patil, monali.p.patil, vishal pande, anuradha.sawant, SACHIN GAIKWAD, SACHIN GAIKWAD, Sohail Bagwan, kikaleas...@gmail.com, Harsh Mane, Harshal Prabhune, Vishal Kudale, vikram jadhav, priyanka bhalerao, Shubhangi Suryawanshi, Sagar Sutar, yogesh Raje, Rohini Kulkarni, ajit adsul, Ankit Soni, Piyush Puntambekar, pun10mf002, me.bhagyashri85, Sumangala Nimbale, vishwas talule, in...@sukhmangal.org, shiv...@neemindustry.com, Amruta Kshirsagar, PRAVIN SHINDE

Inline image 1

Regards
Amit Bhalerao
amitbar...@gmail.com
Mobile +91-8796154725

2 (3).jpg

Anand Jain

Dec 21, 2013, 9:20:18 AM12/21/13
to pun10mf002
Kya baat he......Congrats...
Bhabhi aur tumhari saath me ek photo to bhejo

Regards
Anand Jain
2 (3).jpg

amit bhalerao

Dec 22, 2013, 11:12:59 PM12/22/13
to pun10mf002
PFA
2 (3).jpg
DSC_6312 %28FILEminimizer%29.jpg

vidhi mehta

Dec 23, 2013, 12:38:18 AM12/23/13
to pun10...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Amit! i wish i wud be able to attend ur engagement but no worries my best wishes are always wit you !!

Thanks & Regards,
Vidhi Mehta.
2 (3).jpg

samruddhi tawde

Dec 23, 2013, 8:09:41 AM12/23/13
to pun10...@googlegroups.com
congrats... :)
2 (3).jpg

Dipali Yadav

Dec 24, 2013, 12:49:37 AM12/24/13
to pun10...@googlegroups.com
Hey Amit Congrats :)

On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 11:31 AM, amit bhalerao <amitbar...@gmail.com> wrote:
2 (3).jpg

Ankur Rokde

Dec 31, 2013, 6:28:03 AM12/31/13
to pun10...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Mama.

Wish you very happy married life and prosperous new year.. :)

2 (3).jpg