Fwd: Confirmed booking from hostelworld.com

María Dulce Brando

May 17, 2012, 10:45:31 AM5/17/12
to pulsando...@googlegroups.com, Andrea Machado, Bea Buksman

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hostelworld <book...@hostelworld.com>
Date: 2012/5/17
Subject: Confirmed booking from hostelworld.com
To: bran...@gmail.com

Hostelworld - sleep easy
Home Hostels Services Travel Insurance Tours Guides My World Blog

Dear María Dulce Brando Amerio,
Your booking is now confirmed and all the details you need are below. Please keep this for your records and present to the hostel on arrival. Note the hostels terms and conditions, directions to the hostel and some handy tips and resources for your trip.

Your booking is confirmed. Your reference number is 41462-25961654

booking information

3Dogs Hostel
Rua Cel. Artur Godoi 51

Sao Paulo
Brazil

p. +55 11 2359 8222
email: in...@3dogshostel.com.br

Date Room Details Per Bed Pax Total
Wed 6th Jun 2012 10 Bed Mixed Dorm BRL32.00 3 BRL96.00
Thu 7th Jun 2012 10 Bed Mixed Dorm BRL32.00 3 BRL96.00
Fri 8th Jun 2012 10 Bed Mixed Dorm BRL35.00 3 BRL105.00
Sat 9th Jun 2012 10 Bed Mixed Dorm BRL35.00 3 BRL105.00
Total: BRL402.00
10% Deposit US$21.71
Service Charge: US$2.00
Charge on Card (Service Charge + Deposit): US$23.71
Amount Due On Arrival: BRL361.80

Important Information

A non-refundable charge of USD 23.71 (BRL 44.29) has been billed to your credit card. Upon arrival at your accommodation the balance of BRL 361.80 (USD 195.34) is payable. You are due to arrive here at 3:00. Get directions to this hostel.

For your convenience, we have stored your booking in your account. Please print and retain for your records.

Click here to make your next booking

World Nomads Travel Insurance

Extend your policy or claim online, 24/7, even while travelling.

Maxroam Sim Card

Low cost international roaming for mobiles and cell phone with your Maxroam sim

Lonely Planet Guide Books

Great value guides for your trip to Sao Paulo

Hostel Conditions

Check-in: 12.30 Check-out: 11.30

We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Failure to cancel 24 hours before our official check-in time (12:30 on your arrival day) will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.

We require you to send us the CVV code of your credit card by email or phone. Reservations, which have been guaranteed by you informing us the CVV code, are kept until official check-out time (11.30) the next day.

Reception is open 24/7!!!

We request full payment on check-in. Card payments: 3% surcharge.

* The prices we offer here on hostelworld are ONLY valid for direct bookings through hostelworld.com *

Hostelworld Conditions

  • The outstanding amount is payable to the property directly upon your arrival unless otherwise stated in hostel conditions above.
  • Cancellations must be notified directly to the accommodation provider at least 24 hours prior to arrival unless otherwise stated above.
  • In the event of a no show, your card will be charged for the first nights accomodation total unless otherwise stated above.
  • For any changes to an existing reservation, please contact the accommodation provider directly
  • Should your credit card expire or your credit card details change prior to arrival, please contact the accommodation provider directly with the amended details
  • If you paid your deposit with a debit card or PayPal, you must reconfirm your booking 24 hours prior to arrival directly with the property.
  • In the event of cancellation, the booking deposit and booking fee are non-refundable.
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions
  • If you have a question, please see our FAQ or contact us on +353 1 524 5800.

If you paid your deposit with a debit card or PayPal, you must reconfirm your booking 24 hours prior to arrival directly with the property.

Directions to your hostel

From the airport

Option 1.
Airport pickup service 24/7, Guarulhos R$110,00,- Congonhas R$60,-
Contact us for an Airport pick-up (24/7), at least 8 hrs before you land. Max.3 people.
Option 2.
Take the R$32,- Airport Shuttle to Tietê bus station>Take the metro, direction Jabaquara>Get out at Ana Rosa>Exit Rua Rodrigo Alves>Go straight>1st street left, at Habibs>After roundabout, continue left into Rua Artur Godoi>Number 51!
Option 3.
Get the local bus number 257 (R$ 3,80) from the airport to Tatuapé Station. It runs from 5am till 12pm. At Tatuapé get the red metro line direction Barra Funda, change at Sé station to the blue line, direction Jabaquara and get out at Ana Rosa. Not advisable if you have too much luggage, or if you can't carry it yourself.

Alvaro Bengoa

May 17, 2012, 11:21:10 AM5/17/12
to pulsando...@googlegroups.com, Andrea Machado, Bea Buksman
Buenísimo....
PD, si alguno quiere, del aeropuerto al hostel yo me voy en la opción 3!!!

Andrea Machado

May 17, 2012, 12:55:29 PM5/17/12
to vasco...@gmail.com, pulsando...@googlegroups.com, bea...@adinet.com.uy

alvaro me prendo contigo a la opcion 3. besote

Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 12:21:10 -0300
Subject: Re: Pulsando Fwd: Confirmed booking from hostelworld.com
From: vasco...@gmail.com
To: pulsando...@googlegroups.com
CC: andream...@hotmail.com; bea...@adinet.com.uy

maria sayagués

Jun 3, 2012, 2:29:44 PM6/3/12
to pulsando...@googlegroups.com, vasco...@gmail.com, bea...@adinet.com.uy
Gente! Nos vemos el miércoles en el aereop!!
Q lindo viajar de nvo!
Les quería contar q nos va a acompañar una pequeña del curso de 2do de facultad, Geraldine... (nvitaciones del Chino!!) El jueves nos confirmó q ya había realizado todos los trámites necesarios y viaja junto a nosotros entonces.
Besos!

Andrea Machado

Jun 3, 2012, 4:57:20 PM6/3/12
to pulsando...@googlegroups.com, vasco...@gmail.com, bea...@adinet.com.uy
vamuuuuuu.... nos vemossssss

Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 15:29:44 -0300

Andrea Machado

Jun 3, 2012, 5:09:52 PM6/3/12
to pulsando...@googlegroups.com, vasco...@gmail.com, bea...@adinet.com.uy
no se olviden de imprimir el ingreso con el codigo de barras... besuuuu

Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 17:57:20 -0300

bea...@adinet.com.uy

Jun 3, 2012, 6:45:29 PM6/3/12
to andream...@hotmail.com, pulsando...@googlegroups.com, vasco...@gmail.com
Hola gente!!!
Que alegria...
Plis, alguien me da una mano con el tema de la opcion 3!!
no capito niente el inglish,,,
Llevamos esa fotocopia como pasaje y nada mas?
Bue, paracaidista como siempre.
Besooos!!!
Bea

Noel Pirillo

Jun 3, 2012, 7:23:58 PM6/3/12
to pulsando...@googlegroups.com, andream...@hotmail.com, vasco...@gmail.com
Hola a todos!! El martes voy a chequearlos a todos y ponerlos en asientos juntos, con el documento nomás se acercan al check in para despachar equipajes y si nos vemos ahi ya les doy los boardings o se los reimprimen en el mostrador mismo.
Hay que estar desde dos horas antes en el aic hasta 45 minutos antes que cierra el check in. No lleguen tarde!!! que no hay cambio y si se pierden el vuelo hay que pagar 90 dólares!!

Lo de las opciones no encuentro dónde está el mail!! Alguien puede recuperar las 3 opciones para ir del aeropuerto al hostel?

Alvaro Bengoa

Jun 4, 2012, 12:01:29 AM6/4/12
to Noel Pirillo, pulsando...@googlegroups.com, andream...@hotmail.com
Andrea, qué es lo de imprimir el ingreso con el código de barras???

Noel
:

Option 1.
Airport pickup service 24/7, Guarulhos R$110,00,- Congonhas R$60,-
Contact us for an Airport pick-up (24/7), at least 8 hrs before you land. Max.3 people.
Option 2.
Take the R$32,- Airport Shuttle to Tietê bus station>Take the metro, direction Jabaquara>Get out at Ana Rosa>Exit Rua Rodrigo Alves>Go straight>1st street left, at Habibs>After roundabout, continue left into Rua Artur Godoi>Number 51!
Option 3.
Get the local bus number 257 (R$ 3,80) from the airport to Tatuapé Station. It runs from 5am till 12pm. At Tatuapé get the red metro line direction Barra Funda, change at Sé station to the blue line, direction Jabaquara and get out at Ana Rosa. Not advisable if you have too much luggage, or if you can't carry it yourself.

Bea:
Opción 3.
Tomarse el ómnibus local número 257 (3,80 reales) desde el aeropuerto hacia la Estación Tatuapé. Funciona de 5am a 12pm. En Tatuapé hay que tomarse la linea de metro roja en dirección hacia Barra Funda, cambiarse en la estación Sé hacia la línea azul, dirección Jabaquara y bajarse en Ana Rosa. No es aconsejable si llevas mucho equpaje o si no puedes llevarlo vos mismo.

Por ahora somos 2 que haríamos esta opción... vos?
Si alguno más le interesa, más que bienvenidos!

Salute...
Vasco

Andrea Machado

Jun 4, 2012, 9:56:41 AM6/4/12
to vasco...@gmail.com, noelp...@gmail.com, pulsando...@googlegroups.com
A mi me mandaron del congreso un mail con un codigo para ingresar desde la pag. web del congreso (a mano derecha hay que ingresar la ci y ese codigo que les tienen que haber mandado a todos). Ahí se entra a un lugar donde te confirma como inscripto al congreso y te muestra una opción para imprimir una hoja de tu inscripción con ese codigo de barra... revisen correos que les hayn mandado... a mi me dijeon que te lo piden al ingreso del congreso... suerteeee!!!

Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 01:01:29 -0300

From: vasco...@gmail.com