Monday 13 June, Level 2

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Caroline M Mwaniki

未讀,
2011年6月13日 晚上11:08:052011/6/13
收件者:pul...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I had eight students in what was a very lively class today.

We started off with two review exercises. A dictation incorporating words from lesson 1 with the vowel "a", and a fill-in-the-blanks-with-the-correct-form-of-the-verb-to-be-exercise.

During the last part of class, we read over the sentences in lesson 2, and discussed conjugations of the verb "to have" and the usage of can and can't in sentences. I asked students to do two exercises from the lesson, on pages 6 and 7, for homework.

Next week we'll review key elements of lessons 1 and 2 before moving on to lesson 3.

Cheers!

--
Caroline Mwaniki
Department of French/Institute of French Studies