hi / meeting place

Ariel Duncan

Jul 8, 2011, 11:34:25 AM7/8/11
to pul...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was thinking of the Ft. Greene Senior Center too, right on Fulton! It is possible, too, that we could open the classes to the larger community, although that would depend on the number of teachers and I guess we're pretty close to maxed out teacher-student ratio at the moment!

I will be available to meet in the first week in August, and I hope that by then I will know my schedule for next year. I think another location could be really great!

See you all soon (i hope!) and hope summer is good to you all!
Ariel