Meeting next week or weekend?

Caroline M Mwaniki

Jul 29, 2011, 5:06:34 PM7/29/11
to pul...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

congratulations on getting to the last week of class!

I had proposed meeting next week to discuss how the last session went and possibly trying to find a new location.

I'm available to meet on Thursday evening, and on Saturday and Sunday afternoon/evening. Do any of these times work?

Have a great weekend!

--
Caroline Mwaniki
Department of French/Institute of French Studies

Ruth Nervig

Jul 30, 2011, 2:37:30 PM7/30/11
to pul...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys.
As you know I am moving away at the end of August, so I am not an important part of the meeting. Schedule whats best for you all, and if I can make it I will be there. I am out of town this coming week.
-ruth