Fwd: Bioinformatics Contest & Adaptive Learning

Dudda Wolf

Dec 29, 2016, 4:01:50 PM12/29/16
to pug...@googlegroups.com
Repassando!
---------- Mensagem encaminhada ----------
De: "Rosalind Team" <nor...@rosalind.info>
Data: 29/12/2016 15:11
Assunto: Bioinformatics Contest & Adaptive Learning
Para: <dudd...@gmail.com>

Dear jorgeeduardo,

Two news today!

  1. We are happy to announce Bioinformatics Contest 2017! Rosalind is co-organizer.
    Compete with thousands of people worldwide on bioinformatics problem solving.
    Everything is online. Qualification round starts on January 23, 2017. Final is on Feb 18.
    Good luck!
    http://contest.bioinf.me

  2. The last couple of years we were working on Stepik educational startup.
    Being an open platform for programming assignments and courses, now we aim to improve online education using machine learning and personalized approach (check out the first Adaptive Python course to get a glimpse).

    To help us, you can create a problem set on your topic of expertise, and meanwhile win prizes up to $10K.
    Participate in Adaptive Learning Content Competition! Deadlines are in February 2017.
    Any tech-related problems are welcome, including bioinformatics.
    http://adaptive.stepik.org

Please spread the news, and happy holidays!

<3,
Rosalind Team
http://rosalind.info

To stop receiving similar future emails from Rosalind, please click here. Please do not reply directly to this email.