Looking For Help on Small Organic Farm in Newtown Square

justin.don...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2021, 11:30:03 PM7/16/21
to Philadelphia Urban Farm Network
Robin Hill Organics is hiring field crew postion(s) to finish out the season in replacement of our summer help that is heading back to school soon.  Ideally looking for full time, but part time will be considered under the right circumstances.  Must be positive, hard working and have an interest in agriculture and.  One season experience preferred, but may consider less for the right candidate.

Robin Hill Organics is a small certified organic produce farm growing year round on approximately 2 acres just outside of Newtown Square on leased farmland.  We market our produce through 2 farmers markets, a CSA program and some local restaurants and retailers.  Robin Hill Organics for more information about the farm.

Please email letter of interest and resume to Justin at robinhil...@gmail.com

Thank you,
Justin