Paring down the flock

Bert Johnson

Sep 8, 2021, 8:03:49 PM9/8/21
to Philadelphia Urban Farm Network
Anyone interested in getting Guinea Hens? I am shutting down the Urban Ag program at Lincoln High School and I am finding good new homes for some of my fine feathered friends. I have 4- 2 year old female French Pearl Guinea hens and about 40 hens of various breeds and cross breeds, (Easter Eggers, Red Stars, Dominiques, and Buff Orpingtons. All free to good homes. I need to rehome them by October 15th. If interested, email me and we can arrange to meet (You will have to do your own capture because I am too old, Ha! Ha!).

Let me know quickly, and I also have 4 Indian Runner Ducks to rehome also.

Thanks,