Job Opening with the Schuylkill Center: Facilities Coordinator

Max Paschall

Sep 23, 2021, 3:40:39 PM9/23/21
to Philadelphia Urban Farm Network

The Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education, a leading environmental education provider for the Philadelphia region, seeks a passionate and energetic Facilities Coordinator to maintain the Center’s 18,000-sq.-ft. Visitor Center, plus Wildlife Clinic and outbuildings and assist in the maintenance of its property, a 340-acre forest.

Application deadline: October 10th

This position is full-time and salaried with a generous benefits package including
vacation, health, dental, and retirement; salary is commensurate with experience.

For more information see the job description below:

The Schuylkill Center is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.

Yasmine Lee

Sep 30, 2021, 10:09:18 PM9/30/21
to m...@schuylkillcenter.org, Philadelphia Urban Farm Network
Hi Max!
Long time! How are you? I'm very interested in the Facilities Coordinator Position.

When I tried to open the link, I was unable to see the job description.  Not sure if its on my end.

Can you possibly resend the link?

Looking forward to speaking with you soon!

H. Yasmine Lee

--
Report abuse to pufn+...@googlegroups.com
---