Co-Executive Director Job Opening

Erika Schellinger

Sep 17, 2021, 2:47:09 PM9/17/21
to Philadelphia Urban Farm Network

The Center for Environmental Transformation (CFET) seeks a co-executive director to join our management team. Working with the newly appointed co-executive director, they will lead CFET in pursuing its mission effectively, sustainably and responsibly.

While the co-executive directors will have areas of CFET operations and management that fall under their proper purview, both speak for CFET when they speak to our stakeholders. Our goal is a fully collaborative model of leadership, which calls for individuals committed to the work necessary to make such a model successful.

CFET staff commit to following the Jemez principles of democratic organizing.

Please see the attached job posting for more information.

To apply, send a letter of interest and resume, with two professional references, to pres...@cfet.org. In your letter, address 1) the attractiveness of a co-executive director management structure and 2) what makes you ideal for a) environmental justice organizing and b) leading immersion experiences. Applications will be accepted until September 30th or until the position is filled.
(9.1.21)CFET co-ED job announcement.docx.pdf