Fwd: Come Get Your Free Seeds!!!

Sally McCabe

Jun 26, 2024, 10:23:03 PMJun 26
to Philadelphia Urban Farm Network

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Sally McCabe <SMc...@pennhort.org>
Date: Wed, Jun 26, 2024 at 10:11 PM
To: Sally McCabe <SMc...@pennhort.org>

Please send questions to jmna...@philasd.org

This from our friends at Lankenau Environmental High School:

Hello friends and family- Lankenau High School has been the generous recipient of billions of Burpee flower seeds and we are ready to share!   Attached here is a current listing of seeds that are available for pickup. Details below:

Who: You!

Where: Pick up at Lankenau High School: 201 Spring Lane Philadelphia, PA 19128; please park in the lower lot and enter through the parking lot door.

When: Tuesday July 2 and Wednesday July 3rd 8am-10:30am

Bring: Vehicle with space- seeds are in large boxes.

Questions regarding pickup: please reach out to Jess at  jmna...@philasd.org

--

Jessica Naugle McAtamney

(she, her, ella)

Principal

Lankenau Environmental Science Magnet High School

**This e-mail (including any attached files) is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, distribution, printing or photocopying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me. Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed do not necessarily represent the official position of PSD **

Black and Planted

Jun 27, 2024, 8:54:27 AMJun 27
to basiami...@gmail.com, pu...@googlegroups.com

Thank you for this email! I'm looking forward to it.

If there are any resources for new farms in Philadelphia with pollinator gardens, who or what department could I contact within PHS. I have been thru the garden tender classes and children's class. I'm just looking for additional helpful, tangible resources. Thanks!

Erika "DivaErykah" Johnson
Chief Wellness Officer
Black + Planted
Sow. Grow. Eat. Create.

Illadelph Gardens • 5 Loaves PanTree • Jabali Market • Jabali Jungle
484-981-4526
@BlackandPlanted

--
Report abuse to pufn+...@googlegroups.com
---

Black and Planted

nicole feldman

Jul 14, 2024, 10:08:43 AM (13 days ago) Jul 14
to Philadelphia Urban Farm Network
greetings, are all the seeds gone? If still available can I pick up 28th?