Harvest Festival - Recruiting Vendors and Donations

Giselle

Sep 17, 2021, 5:33:24 PM9/17/21
to pu...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Garrett Williamson is hosting our first Annual Harvest Festival on Saturday, October 16th from 11AM-3PM.  This fundraiser will feature hayrides, pumpkin decorating, barn tours, garden tours, children's activities, nature hikes, a silent auction and local vendors.  Urban Roots Farm will be selling pumpkins and produce.  We are also publicly announcing the addition of our new Agriculture Education department at this event which will be based out of the historic Williamson Barn on our 240-acre property in Newtown Square.  The event is expected to attract 500-1000 folks this year with huge growth potential for 2022.

We are currently looking for local vendors, crafters and food artisans to table at this event.  The cost is only $25 if you bring your own table.  Attached is the registration form with additional information.

Can't attend the event?  Would you consider a donation to our silent auction?  Or, how about contributing to our pre-ordered, curated picnic baskets? We are interested in bread, cheese and your other suggestions for a picnic lunch!  Attached is the donation form or email Gis...@garrettwilliamson.org with questions.

Thank you for sharing this information widely.

Have a great weekend,
Giselle
2021 Harvest Festival Vendor Registration.pdf
Silent Auction Donation Form.pdf