Plant Portrait Sessions for your Garden, Farm, or Business

Tara Anastasi

Jul 18, 2021, 8:48:07 PMJul 18
to pu...@googlegroups.com, Tara Anastasi
Hey PUFNers!

Hope everyone is staying cool so far this summer!

I'm excited to share my love of plants and photography by offering Plant Portrait Sessions where I capture the beauty of your garden, farm, landscaping business. florist shops, etc. Photos can be used for websites, social media, catalogs, wall art, etc.

I specialize in up-close plant photography that is unedited; i.e. the natural beauty of the plants shines through the photo. I can also edit photos if your project needs it. I use a Canon digital camera. Please see some of my work on Instagram @up.close.and.botanical and on the flyer attached.

Plant Portrait Sessions are $75 for up to 90 minutes of shooting and photos will be shared with you via Google Drive or can be put on a USB. **BARTER is also AVAILABLE** I'm perfectly fine swapping great photos for your great products or services.

Email or call me if you would like to capture the beauty of plants for your home or business.

Tara Anastasi
Plant Photographer
@up.close.and.botanical
Cell: 215-479-1954