House Plants for the Home Bound

Tara Anastasi

Sep 6, 2021, 8:20:17 PM9/6/21
to pu...@googlegroups.com
HOUSEPLANTS for the HOME BOUND!
Our 3rd collection of this year is coming up! The initiative was so successful that we have expanded it with UPenn to serve any patient who is home bound and can't come out to the park.

Please drop off your house plants and cuttings to the FDR Clubhouse starting Wednesday September 8th at 9am through Saturday September 11th at 2pm. The clubhouse is located at the first lot on the right when you enter in the 20th street and Pattison Ave entrance (1954 Pattison Ave). The building is open and staff are around from 8am-3pm. If you come outside of those hours, please leave on a table on the back porch.

You can text me if you have any questions at 215-479-1954

Thank you so much for bringing the joy of Nature indoors to those who need it!

Tara

Sent from my iPhone