Honda Civic DX 1998 (needs work) Yours for the cost of title transfer

Shani Taylor

Jul 4, 2024, 2:27:01 PMJul 4
to pu...@googlegroups.com

Hello all,
My apologies if this is not a good home for this post.

We've owned (and loved) our little Honda for years now, and replaced lots of things on it. However, it now needs a new head gasket and possibly other things. After putting in $3500k worth of work on it two years ago, we've decided to let it go.

If you, or someone you know, is a Honda/car repair fanatic, then the car is yours for the cost of a title transfer. Ideally, we would meet you at a neighborhood business to do that. Please email if interested. I'll try to attach pictures, and if they don't show up, let me know and I'll send them directly.

I thought there might be folks who like to DIY here. We've hauled a lot of mulch and plants in this car!  It is still legally inspected, and basically runs. I am happy to show anyone interested the repair records and detail what's up with the car.

thanks, Shani (Germantown)

IMG_20240701_154640.jpg
IMG_20240701_154631.jpg
IMG_20240701_154645.jpg