Bicycle Wagon For Sale

ntor...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2021, 10:56:56 AM7/16/21
to Philadelphia Urban Farm Network
Hi Everybody,
I am selling one of my beloved bicycle trailers that I made just about 2 years ago. It's 5' long and about 2' wide, made of an aluminum frame with corrugated steal siding. I used it primarily for gardening work, and I can easily sand off the painted signage before selling. It can work with pretty much any bike, I've used lightweight road bikes with skinny tires, but something that more of a hybrid bike handles better. It can carry as much weight as you can feasibly bike with (~150 - 200 lbs). You will need to purchase a hitch for it which attaches to the through axle of your bikes back wheel, available here: https://wicycle.com/support/replacementparts

I'm asking $200, which is a little less than the total cost of materials used to construct the wagon.

Bike.jpg