PART-TIME JOB (20 hrs/week) - Greener Partners is Hiring!

jen.m...@greenerpartners.org

Jul 14, 2021, 9:36:22 AMJul 14
to Philadelphia Urban Farm Network
Greetings!

Greener Partners is hiring a part-time Farmer/Educator for its Deaver Wellness Farm located at Lankenau Medical Center in Wynnewood, PA.

We are a small and growing team of farmers and educators working in and around Philly. At Greener Partners we believe that food is medicine and that access to fresh food - both the means and resources to grow it, and the ability to procure it - promotes health and equity. Our work is focused on strengthening community health through equitable fresh food access, support of farms and gardens, and facilitating discovery-based learning.

Please read the attached job description for more details. Interested folks can contact Breah Banks, the Deaver Wellness Farm Manager/Educator at breah...@greenerpartners.org. Applications will be accepted until July 30, 2021.

Thank you!
DWF PT Farmer_Educator 2021.docx.pdf