Fwd: Action for farmers: support BIPOC debt relief program

Nicole Sugerman

Jul 29, 2021, 5:13:43 PM7/29/21
to Philadelphia Urban Farm Network, soil-generati...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!
I'm helping to amplify support for USDA's BIPOC debt relief program by plugging farmers into a social media campaign to speak out in favor of the program. This opportunity is open to farmers of all races and geographies. See below for more details and get in touch with any questions. Apologies for cross-posts.
Thank you,
Nicole