Looking to hire custom seed starter.

Kimberly Labno

Jul 5, 2024, 4:46:23 PMJul 5
to pu...@googlegroups.com, Julia Albertson
Hello awesome PUFN community. I am looking for someone who will do some contract seed starting for me. I've tried many times over the years and the humidity and the mice in my apartment just get the best of the bounty.

I'm looking for a lot of heirloom food and things I can't find like calendula, cardinal vine, and erygium. I can take them as small as at 2-in plugs after you get them started.

Any of you Weavers, pop, or Carousel house, etc or anybody else who wants to hit me up, please let me know. I know a lot of gardeners might even be like enough for a club for you. Thanks for considering.

Kimberly

Kimberly Labno

Jul 5, 2024, 4:56:27 PMJul 5
to pu...@googlegroups.com, Julia Albertson
Snap. Remiss to not also call out Sankofa. Owen, I love your truelove seeds! Okra. Red peas. Yum!!!