searching for housemate in rowhome with garden space

ceef...@gmail.com

Jul 19, 2021, 3:30:42 PMJul 19
to Philadelphia Urban Farm Network
Hello Y'all,

I'm looking for a roommate starting Sept 1 or sooner, here are the broad strokes deets:

  • $625 rent + utilities
  • laundry and storage in basement
  • 3 bed, 2 bath
  • backyard/garden space + composting and soon to be vermicomposting
  • near MFL train and buses and Coop (Kensington)
  • utilities split—at its highest during winter months, it’s been ~$300 (water, gas, electric, internet)
  • NB: No furry pets (already have 2 catboys) or indoor smoking please, goldfish welcome

a bit about me: 30s, elementary school teacher, gardener, cyclist. I enjoy cooking, letter writing, reading, and making. Quiet and generally keep to myself during the work week but open to sharing meals, good conversation, board games or movie nights. Vaccinated and covid cautious.

about you: Conscientious and clear communicator. Doer of dishes + believer in cleaning up after yourself and regularly pitching in to keep the space clean. Employed and on-time payer of rent.

Share a little about yourself and what you are looking for in your next living arrangement, what you value in a living space, and what you think you bring to the table. And, on a covid note: should there be another variant or lockdown, how did you handle that last time and how would you hope we handle it as a household? What are your questions for me?