Effie Passero

Gary R. Beck

May 29, 2021, 5:21:59 PM5/29/21
to PV OT/SS IO Group, PV GT Google, PV OT/SS Google
Effie Passero

Gay Pride Week continues for thLBGTQ community and anyonelse who loves great music. Many visitors celebrated with a fine performance by a very talented young lady who has burst upon the local theatrical community. Effie is also known as Francesca Bavaro but a name does not deter a listener from being impressed with her vocal powers, chords, range and clarity. Her performance
life covers television, stage and studio.

She returned for more theater goers to acquaint themselves with her and her stunning talent. Tonight she decided upon a Disney show. She confessed that "I have never done a total Disney show" and revealed that she and Nathan had very little time to organize and rehearse it, sometimes rehearsing only one day. From Moana, "If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me. One day I'll know 'How far I'll go'." Effie is taking off and who knows where she will fly and touch ground in front of the audience. The classic "The Lion King", debuting in 1994, gave her "Can You Feel The Love Tonight". One could see the animated animals rumbling in the jungle.

Effie conducted Disney trivia questions for the audience throughout the evening. She had a difficult time stumping the crowd of obvious Disney lovers. Queen Elsa sang "Let It Go" in the "Frozen" soundtrack by Idina Menzel, and Effie´s take was a spectacular feat of powerfully grasping the lyrics. A most definite highlight. She selected an appropriate tune from "Hercules", "Gotta Find Where I Belong", having lyrics everyone present could identify with. Even though 1941's big Dumbo scared her as a youth, she obliged and sweetly sang "Baby Mine".  Good friend Sutton Lee Seymour was called to the stage and delightfully they dueted from "Aladdin" the beautiful composition "A Whole New World". Sutton Lee was a man!

With close contact Nathan and his piano, she imparted "Part Of Your World". The song is a standout in the movie "The Little Mermaid". Ariel wishes to leave the ocean and be on the ground strolling and dancing. A song of wishes and dreams. Effie then introduced the person who stood by her and got her through this pandemic, Mama Tits, clad in a flowing gorgeous black and white full-length robe. She transformed into Villain Ursula presenting "Poor Unfortunate Souls" from the same movie. They, too, were marvelous paired. She turned to "Toy Story" although she preferred the #2 movie and delivered "You've Got a Friend in Me".

"Maybe by next season we can take the aquarium and glass down," Effie hoped. "Circle of Life" brought us back to the jungle with a song stirring with emotions. The Disney lyricists knew how to touch people worldwide with words rich in meaning: "It's the Circle of Life And it moves us all Through despair and hope Through faith and love Till we find our place"

"Thank you for dealing with my rambling nonsense." "We are getting to the end of our journey."
Beseeched by a few guests, she broke into a final song "Colors of the Wind" from "Pocahontas". The crowd stood up shouting for more and awaiting her return this upcoming Fall season. This lady has one set of trained lungs. Her range is wide and full with her ability to run the scale of notes way down and then upward with clarity.

"I'm Effie, singer/songwriter from Los Angeles, but currently based in Mexico. I was on American Idol season one return in 2018 where I placed in the top 20. I've performed all over the world and in studio projects. I'm a classically trained singer, but am able to perform many different genres. I mostly shine the brightest with ballads but don't shy away from other styles. I write music and have three musicals I am working on."

More photos on my facebook shows group listed below.

The Palm Cabaret
Olas Altas 508
Zona Romántica - Southside, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
21st Anniversary Season
Tickets:
www.ThePalmCabaret.com BoxO...@ThePalmCabaret.com
322-222-0200/322-182-9656
The box office is open from 4 pm - 10 pm.

The Palm has a new retractable roof for air flow. Customers will have plexiglass in front and sides of them, only 60 person Capacity (not 130), 5 new filter air systems to take old air out and fresh air in. Best in Cabaret Entertainment! We all need to know what, exactly, is being done to protect our health everywhere we go these days.
We have invested in a new, fresh-air-only air-conditioning system providing multiple ventilation routes. Our roof now partially retracts, further magnifying the continuous circulation of fresh air. A UV lighting system has been installed to disinfect the showroom daily. All chairs have been recovered in a material conducive to sterilization immediately after every show. A plexiglass shield helps protect you when seated. Group seating is limited to four for your safety, with two meters between each one and at least three meters from the stage.There are no intermissions, shows one hour in length to allow the time for re-sterilization. Drink orders are taken upon arrival, your second drink appearing halfway through the​ night.​
EffiePassero21.2.jpeg
EffiePassero21.3.jpg
EffiePasseroMamaTits21.1.jpg
EffiePasseroSuttonLeeSeymour21.1.jpg