Not Receiving Notifications

Guy Guyerson

Feb 4, 2014, 12:56:52 PM2/4/14
to pubsub...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have a blog feed rss at http://www.flyingcorkmedia.com/index.php/tools/blocks/page_list/rss?bID=540&cID=153&arHandle=Main  I have a twitterfeed account with this exact feed url that is not receiving updates.  Twitterfeed support says that they are not seeing notifications in their logs despite being subscribed.  I'm posting subscription notifications to PSHB via curl, but I'm also manually entering the rss url into https://pubsubhubbub.appspot.com/publish and twitterfeed still says they arent getting updates.  I have this working on a test site and a staging site that are almost exactly the same, so I'm really stumped.  Any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks

Julien Genestoux

Feb 4, 2014, 3:41:05 PM2/4/14
to Pubsubhubbub
Hey,

Sorry about the delay. We have a spam filtering setting in the group that forces new author to go to a 'pending' phase.
I'm not familiar with the Google Hub, but I htink they have a debugging interface at
https://pubsubhubbub.appspot.com/topic-details?hub.url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flyingcorkmedia.com%2Findex.php%2Ftools%2Fblocks%2Fpage_list%2Frss%3FbID%3D540%26cID%3D153%26arHandle%3DMain

You should check if things are working as expected there.
Thanks,

---

Roman

Feb 11, 2014, 10:06:25 AM2/11/14
to pubsub...@googlegroups.com, fcmt...@gmail.com
Sorry, this has slipped through the cracks.

Could you add another post to http://www.flyingcorkmedia.com/index.php/tools/blocks/page_list/rss?bID=540&cID=153&arHandle=Main, publish this topic through https://pubsubhubbub.appspot.com/publish and let me know when it's done? I'll check what's going on in the hub.

Roman.