Consuming statistical linked data

Maatary Okouya

Aug 21, 2015, 3:51:11 PM8/21/15
to Publishing Statistical Data
Hi,

I am somewhat new to the field of stastistical linked data. I am familiar with datacube already. I played a bit with it on different spaqrql endpoint out there.

However, I would like to know what exist out there to consume those data. So far I know CubeViz and the one that sounds super promising the Open Cube Tool KIT.

Do you have any recommendation ?

Kaempgen, Benedikt (AIFB)

Aug 22, 2015, 6:30:33 AM8/22/15
to publishing-st...@googlegroups.com

Hi Maatary,

you mean OLAP4LD [1], with LDCX demo at [2]?

We develop it further and are happy about any upcoming feedback.

Best

Benedikt

[1] https://github.com/bkaempgen/olap4ld

[2] http://km.aifb.kit.edu/projects/ldcx/

--
AIFB, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Phone: +49 721 9654-824

Andrei M

Sep 4, 2015, 8:42:51 AM9/4/15
to Publishing Statistical Data
Hi Maatary,
The Digital Agenda Data Tool (http://digital-agenda-data.eu) developed by the European Commission also consumes data in RDF Data Cube to create graphic visualisations.
Check the /documentation section or contact me for more details.

Regards,
Andrei