Google public data explorer

Maatary Okouya

Jun 2, 2015, 12:07:08 AM6/2/15
to publishing-st...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Has anyone had the experience with publishing Data cube data in DSPL.

My organization wants to publish statistical linked data but is also eager to explore google linked data explorer. I would to combine both. Our data source is in SQL for now. I would like to use Opencube or simply the information workbench for the matter.

I was wondering if any one could share the experience. Maybe i should deal with the project separately as it is not that easy to go from Cube data to DSPL format. My intuition tell me the contrary.

Thanks in advance for any return on experience.