Google code export

Dave Reynolds

Mar 12, 2015, 6:19:30 PM3/12/15
to publishing-st...@googlegroups.com, W3C public GLD WG WG
Some of the original development work for the RDF Data Cube vocabulary
was initially hosted on the Publishing Statistical Data Google Code area.

While the draft specification itself has been superseded by the W3C
work, the vocabularies themselves (both qb and the sdmx* vocabularies)
were still hosted there.

Given the recent announcement that Google Code will be shutting down I
have exported the repository to:

https://github.com/UKGovLD/publishing-statistical-data

This seems like a reasonably appropriate and neutral location for it.

I have redirected the relevant purls to this site.

If anyone spots any problems or would prefer (and will do the work to
enable) a different hosting arrangement then please let me know.

Dave