Fwd: RDF vocabulary for the SDMX metadata model

Franck Cotton

Mar 22, 2017, 3:34:20 PM3/22/17
to publishing-st...@googlegroups.com

Hi everybody

For internal needs, I started to work on representing the SDMX metadata model in OWL. I though it might be interesting to open this work to international expert collaboration in order to achieve better quality, visibility and reusabiliy.

I have put a first and very preliminary and incomplete draft on GitHub at https://github.com/linked-statistics/SDMX-Metadata.

The HTML document is best viewed if you clone the repository or download the files (click on "Clone or download"), but you can have a partial view at http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/linked-statistics/SDMX-Metadata/blob/master/sdmx-metadata.html.

If you wish to co-author the specification or simply review it (or make remarks, propose use cases, sponsor or contribute in any other way) do not hesitate to contact me.

If you think of someone else who could be interested, please don't hesitate to forward this message. I will also post this message on the Publishing Statistical Data Google group.

Thanks to all

Franck