RV: [DC] DC Survey - Final Call

1 view

lorena jaume

Jun 22, 2017, 3:53:49 AM6/22/17
to publi...@googlegroups.com

Dear DC PUB,

apologies for the short notice. This is a mandatory survey we need to fill in (see email forwarded below). It is mainly about the project we agreed to present this year at the Geneva IGF (our public survey about how diverse cultures feel about the public and the private in the digitalized era).

Most questions are easy and quick to answer since we already have agreed on them. But there are two to three questions were your joint feedback is needed.

I just created a google doc here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KjvV7CExBVNJsCdRooUqiE-4zOFOIAs2NqpNtV40gHo/edit?usp=sharing

and kindly request you to send inputs by Friday 14h UTC (so that I have time to edit it in a coherent text, since we need to send the feedback by Friday COB).

Many thanks and warm regards

Lorena

Lorena Jaume-Palasí
Cel. + 49 (0) 179 9119 578

From:        Marianne Franklin <m.i.fr...@gold.ac.uk>
To:        "d...@intgovforum.org" <d...@intgovforum.org>
Date:        19/06/2017 12:22
Subject:        [DC] DC Survey - Final Call
Sent by:        "DC" <dc-bo...@intgovforum.org>

Dear all

A final reminder for any DCs who have not yet completed the Survey on
planned projects and preferred forms of feedback.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XZXKJYM

The survey will close this Friday, 5pm London time.

So far 8 DCs have completed the survey. In order to get a sense of the
range of projects, and ideas about what sorts of feedback respective DCs
are envisaging it would be good to have all those DCs planning to
present work this year to complete this survey.

Discussions and ideas will be based on the outcomes of this initial
survey so let your DC voice be heard. You have until Friday, 23rd June.

best

MF

--
Marianne Franklin, PhD
Professor of Global Media and Politics

Editor: Human Rights and the Internet Series, openDemocracy
https://www.opendemocracy.net/hri

Special feature: How to respond to governments’ plans to legalise mass online surveillance around the world and clamp down on media diversity in the name of ...

Book. Digital Dilemmas: Power, Resistance, and the Internet Franklin, M. I.. January 2013. Digital Dilemmas: Power, Resistance, and the Internet.

Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.

This MA looks at contemporary changes in media and communications, by putting into perspective the transformations that affect the way people live and work, national ...

lorena jaume

Jun 23, 2017, 12:32:49 AM6/23/17
to publi...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

friendly reminder. Today is our last day for the survey. (See below)

Warm regards,

Lorena

Enviado: jueves, 22 de junio de 2017 09:53 a. m.
Para: publi...@googlegroups.com