NEEDS ANSWER Pub and drinks on the 19th. Catching up

Lorena Jaume-Palasí

Dec 13, 2017, 5:16:01 AM12/13/17
to Dynamic Coalition on Publicness
Dear all,
we are seeing us all quite a bit on the 20th and the 21st during the session of the DC on Gender and our own session. But how about covening a bit earlier, not only to talk about our future work, but mostly to catch up with each other and be merry?

KS has generously offered to spend a round of drinks for us in one of the coolest pubs of the city on the 19th from 20h on.

I'd need to do a reservation ASAPST so please asnwer this poll to know for how many  I need to do a reservation.

Warm regards
Lorena

Michael J. Oghia

Dec 13, 2017, 7:39:26 AM12/13/17
to Dynamic Coalition on Publicness
Hi Lorena,

Thanks for sharing this (and offering as well, KS!). I'd love to join, but I'm already committed to the ISOC-ICANN reception and then a local access event afterward. I hope to see everyone around, though, and also meet at the various events happening throughout the week (including the Day 0 workshop, and WS 154).

The YCIG meeting is scheduled for the same time as the DC-Publicness meeting, so I doubt I'll be able to make it. I'd love to know what the possible agenda items are, though. Please keep us updated.

Best,
-Michael

Bishakha Datta

Dec 13, 2017, 9:39:14 AM12/13/17
to Michael J. Oghia, Dynamic Coalition on Publicness
Also committed to other stuff that evening much as I'd like to join.

Lorena Jaume-Palasí

Dec 13, 2017, 9:03:21 PM12/13/17
to Bishakha Datta, Michael J. Oghia, Dynamic Coalition on Publicness
should we rather do it on the 18th  or the 20th then?
What do you all think?
Cheers
Lorena

Michael J. Oghia

Dec 14, 2017, 2:04:51 AM12/14/17
to Lorena Jaume-Palasí, Bishakha Datta, Dynamic Coalition on Publicness
So far, according to my schedule, there are no official receptions that I know of on the 18th. I'd be very grateful if we could do it that night instead, but only if this is more convenient for everyone else as well. Thank you for proposing it Lorena!

Best,
-Michael

Matthias Spielkamp | iRights.info

Dec 14, 2017, 2:32:39 AM12/14/17
to Michael J. Oghia, Lorena Jaume-Palasí, Bishakha Datta, Dynamic Coalition on Publicness
Hi everyone,

I would also like to attend the ICANN receiption. It ends at 8pm so I'd
be happy to go for drinks afterwards but since Michael has another
committment I'm open to rescheduling.

Best
Matthias

On 14.12.17 08:04, Michael J. Oghia wrote:
> So far, according to my schedule, there are no official receptions that
> I know of on the 18th. I'd be very grateful if we could do it that night
> instead, but only if this is more convenient for everyone else as well.
> Thank you for proposing it Lorena!
>
> Best,
> -Michael
>
> On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 3:03 AM, Lorena Jaume-Palasí
> <lorena.ja...@googlemail.com
> <mailto:lorena.ja...@googlemail.com>> wrote:
>
> should we rather do it on the 18th or the 20th then?
> What do you all think?
> Cheers
> Lorena

> <mailto:bish...@pointofview.org>>:
>
> Also committed to other stuff that evening much as I'd like to join.
>
> On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 6:08 PM, Michael J. Oghia
> <mike....@gmail.com <mailto:mike....@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Hi Lorena,
>
> Thanks for sharing this (and offering as well, KS!). I'd
> love to join, but I'm already committed to the ISOC-ICANN
> reception and then a local access event afterward. I hope to
> see everyone around, though, and also meet at the various
> events happening throughout the week (including the Day 0
> workshop, and WS 154).
>
> The YCIG meeting is scheduled for the same time as the
> DC-Publicness meeting, so I doubt I'll be able to make it.
> I'd love to know what the possible agenda items are, though.
> Please keep us updated.
>
> Best,
> -Michael
>
> On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 11:16 AM, 'Lorena Jaume-Palasí' via
> Dynamic Coalition on Publicness <publi...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:publi...@googlegroups.com>> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
> we are seeing us all quite a bit on the 20th and the
> 21st during the session of the DC on Gender and our own
> session. But how about covening a bit earlier, not only
> to talk about our future work, but mostly to catch up
> with each other and be merry?
>
> KS has generously offered to spend a round of drinks for
> us in one of the coolest pubs of the city
> <http://www.mrpickwick.ch/en> on the 19th from 20h on.
>
> I'd need to do a reservation ASAPST so please asnwer
> this poll to know for how many I need to do a reservation.

> [...]

Beste Grüße
Matthias Spielkamp

ACHTUNG: neue Festnetznummer: 030.959.98.100

--

iRights.info
Recht in der digitalen Welt

Matthias Spielkamp | Herausgeber
m...@iRights.info | www.iRights.info
Fon +49.30.959.98.100
Mobil +49.177.760.2000
Almstadtstr. 9/11 | D-10119 Berlin

Public PGP key:
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2E968D2EA92D8822

--

*iRights.info* - Urheberrecht in der digitalen Welt - ausgezeichnet mit
dem *Grimme-Online-Award* 2006, dem *Klicksafe-Preis* für Sicherheit im

Twitter @iRightsinfo
Facebook.com/iRights.info

Renata Aquino Ribeiro

Dec 14, 2017, 7:02:42 AM12/14/17
to Dynamic Coalition on Publicness
Hi

There is a reception on the 18th on WIPO building. Host country announced it in maglist and more details should be in igf.swiss

20th would be best

I'm tentatively confirmed :)

lorena jaume

Dec 14, 2017, 8:18:05 AM12/14/17
to Renata Aquino Ribeiro, Dynamic Coalition on Publicness

Renata Aquino Ribeiro

Dec 15, 2017, 7:35:45 AM12/15/17
to Dynamic Coalition on Publicness
I am not sure.

But I'll try to be whatever the group decides.

Kyung Sin Park

Dec 15, 2017, 10:30:50 AM12/15/17
to Renata Aquino Ribeiro, Dynamic Coalition on Publicness
Alright everyone! Thank you for your interest. Will it be 18th after WIPO reception ending at 8 pm or 20th evening (penultimate night of IGF)? Let me know your availabilities...w/in 24 hrs.

My Signal/Wattsapp number is +1 646 830 2723.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 15, 2017, at 04:35, Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raq...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am not sure.
>
> But I'll try to be whatever the group decides.

Lorena Jaume-Palasi

Dec 18, 2017, 5:41:49 AM12/18/17
to publi...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
Considering all comments, let’s meet then on the 20th, at the coolest pubs of the city Let’s say 20:00?
Looking forward!
Cheers
Lorena

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Peter Micek

Dec 18, 2017, 5:59:21 AM12/18/17
to Lorena Jaume-Palasi, publi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, that works for me!  Also, Access Now is hosting a gathering tonight.

Time: Monday 8:30pm-10:30pm
Location: Restaurant Scandale
24 rue de Lausanne 1201 Genève

There’ll be a limited tab behind the bar so come early. Please rsvp to mel...@accessnow.org

Am 13.12.2017 um 11:16 schrieb 'Lorena Jaume-Palasí' via Dynamic Coalition on Publicness <publi...@googlegroups.com>:

Dear all,
we are seeing us all quite a bit on the 20th and the 21st during the session of the DC on Gender and our own session. But how about covening a bit earlier, not only to talk about our future work, but mostly to catch up with each other and be merry?

KS has generously offered to spend a round of drinks for us in one of the coolest pubs of the city on the 19th from 20h on.

I'd need to do a reservation ASAPST so please asnwer this poll to know for how many  I need to do a reservation.

Warm regards
Lorena

Peter Micek
General Counsel
Access Now | accessnow.org
rightscon.org

tel: +1-888-414-0100 x709
PGP: 0xA5BD70B0
Fingerprint: 6CFE 8E9F ED8E 66B8 BE38 EA59 002C EEF5 A5BD 70B0

Get your tickets for RightsCon TorontoMay 16-18, 2018
Subscribe to the Access Now Express, our weekly newsletter on digital rights