Looking to hire a data scientist for an ecology project

Ariel Levi Simons

Mar 29, 2022, 12:00:10 AM3/29/22
to publicla...@googlegroups.com
Public Lab folks,

I'm part of a research group based in UC Santa Cruz, and we're looking to hire someone for at least a year as a data scientist for a project building a public data of environmental DNA (DNA extracted from environmental samples, and which are sequenced to let us know what's been in the area.).

I've attached the position, but please email me directly if you are interested, have any questions, or know someone who might be interested in applying.

Thank you,

--
Ariel Levi Simons
ecoDASHBackendJobDescription.pdf