call for contributions on postdigital citizen science - 500 words

Sara Tolbert

Jan 17, 2024, 4:04:25 PMJan 17
to The Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science
Hi everyone,

I've been working with a group of colleagues on postdigital citizen science (with a nod to the work of PublicLab in that linked article!), and as part of a series of projects related to this topic, we are inviting contributions from 'citizen' scientists, participatory scientists, activists, community/youth researchers, and others engaged in 'science for/and or by the people' to a co-authored article for Postdigital Science and Education.  For this project, we're looking for contributions to a co-authored article from people involved in participatory/citizen/community/activist science who are not working from within a university or other similar academic setting. I've included links to the call as well to a couple of others that might be of interest below. (FYI the deadline for contributions has been extended to April 15 2024):

These two below are open to all, including university-based academics:

Please feel free to email me with any questions and/or share with others who you think might be interested. Thank you, Sara