Looking for a scientific illustrator?

Ariel Levi Simons

Aug 23, 2022, 12:59:51 PM8/23/22
Please let me know if you're looking for a scientific illustrator.  If so I can put you in contact with her.

Begin forwarded message:

My name is Meghan Crebbin-Coates and I am a scientific illustrator and UC alumni.

I am currently looking for freelance scientific illustration work and wanted to reach out to you to see if you might have any projects you would be interested in having illustrations for or if you know of any other researchers or organizations who might be interested in collaborating on some projects.

A little about me: I completed my undergraduate degree at UC Davis and have a background in art and marine science. During my time as a student, I worked as a Biological Illustrator for the Yolo Basin Foundation, and the UC Davis Bohart Museum of Entomology creating illustrations for educational and research materials. I have additionally worked as an illustrator for ADVANCE (an organization promoting equity in STEM education at UC Davis) creating illustrations for a Springer book publication.

I have attached a link to my scientific illustration portfolio for your review and would be delighted to provide further information or discuss possibilities with you.

Thank you for your time and consideration and please let me know if I can provide anything further ~

--
Ariel Levi Simons