DC / NYC DIYbio / 3D printing meetup this week?

1 view

dhen...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2015, 11:46:05 AM3/12/15
to publiclab...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,
I'll be in DC this weekend (3/12 - 3/15) for the marathon and passing through NYC right after for a few days.

I'd love to grab a drink or coffee with some Public lab folks in NE and talk DIYbio or 3D printing curriculum ideas.

Post here if interested or directly at dhenrydc at gmail.

I'm pretty new to 3D printing - most of my career has b=en technology in overseas humanitarian context (19 years with USAID).

My girlfriend is a biomedical research scientist with 15 years of lab experience.

She'd like to bounce some ideas off public labs folks re: setting up a lab to provide professional quality hands-on laboratory research experiences to students of all levels and aspiring scientists.

Liz Barry

Mar 13, 2015, 2:43:33 PM3/13/15
to dhen...@gmail.com, plots-nyc, publiclab...@googlegroups.com
Hi DHenry,
Cool to hear about your background with USAID!
I'm copying in the local NYC list so folks can see that you're in town.
For the DIY Bio interests, check out friends GenSpace.

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/wiki/mailing-lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---