Re: [plots-waterquality] Fwd: [PLOTS] Riffle

Liz Barry

Sep 4, 2014, 12:04:28 PM9/4/14
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com, publiclab...@googlegroups.com
Hi George,
I'm copying publiclab-northeast where we've started to pool some Mainers.
see http://publiclab.org/wiki/maine to read about some of the interested local parties and add your beloved area of interest, hopefully???? http://publiclab.org/wiki/maine

I may create a Maine email thread to introduce everyone on the publiclab-northeast group. Please join that.

let me know how i can help!
Liz

@lizbarry

I am proud to serve on the Host Committee for 596 Acres' upcoming benefit on October 2. 596 Acres has helped neighbors create 25 new formal community-managed open spaces in NYC -- and counting! Help us keep opening up those fences by attending Mapping Matters on October 2, 2014 in DUMBO. Details here

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 11:00 AM, George M. Gallant, Jr. <ggall...@verizon.net> wrote:
Liz,

I am interested in meeting people doing water instrumentation in Maine. Please provide info.

George

On 08/28/2014 09:48 AM, Liz Barry wrote:
George,
Are you based in Maine? There's a burgeoning chapter starting up in the area that i'd like to connect you with.

@lizbarry

I am proud to serve on the Host Committee for 596 Acres' upcoming benefit on October 2. 596 Acres has helped neighbors create 25 new formal community-managed open spaces in NYC -- and counting! Help us keep opening up those fences by attending Mapping Matters on October 2, 2014 in DUMBO. Details here

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 9:40 AM, George M. Gallant, Jr. <ggall...@verizon.net> wrote:
Don,

Are there separate sensors boards?

George

On 08/28/2014 09:28 AM, Don Blair wrote:
Hi George,

Hah!  Sorry, I apparently replied to everyone I thought was relevant to your question except for you, somehow :)

Below is my response to your earlier email -- and I've now placed us on the 'waterquality' mailing list ...

Feel free to follow up with any additional questions ...

Cheers!
Don

Sep 4, 2014, 2:06:43 PM9/4/14
to plots-wat...@googlegroups.com, publiclab...@googlegroups.com
George,
We will be trying out the Riffle and discussing the next development steps at LEAFFEST on September 13-14. It's a 4-5 hour drive for you, but you are welcome to camp in the yard and join the fun.
Chris