Re: [Pipeline Mapping] Re: Proposed Vermont Gas pipeline

1 view

Liz Barry

Feb 10, 2015, 6:27:36 PM2/10/15
to pipeline...@googlegroups.com, publiclab...@googlegroups.com
adding public lab northeast

--

Liz Barry
director of community development
@publiclab

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 5:56 PM, Chris Fastie <cfa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Today Vermont Gas announced that it is dropping its plan to extend a natural gas pipeline under Lake Champlain to supply the International Paper Company in Ticonderoga, New York. Phase I of the project is still underway and could bring gas from fracking operations in Canada as far south as Middlebury, Vermont.