LEAFFEST 2015

Chris Fastie

Oct 1, 2015, 3:01:50 PM10/1/15
to publiclab-northeast, grassroo...@googlegroups.com, plots-i...@googlegroups.com, plots-spe...@googlegroups.com, plots-or...@googlegroups.com, publicla...@googlegroups.com, plots-...@googlegroups.com
Please join us for LEAFFEST this year on the weekend of October 9-11 in Salisbury Vermont. This is the fourth annual LEAFFEST meetup of Public Lab folks when we get to meet in person the people we interact with all year at publiclab.org. I just posted a research note with some details and a sign up sheet. We are being supported by Public Lab again this year so there is no cost to attend and food will be provided all weekend. It would be great to meet some New England folks who know Public Lab but might not have met many actual Public Lab humans yet.  And you will get to see what happens to this white ash tree in the next 10 days:

See you there,

Chris